Serenity cares about your safety. We make sure your treatments are as safe as they are relaxing.
- All articles that come in contact with our guests are thoroughly sanitized with anti-bacterial soap and soaked in hospital grade disinfectant.
- Hard implements are then placed in an ultraviolet cabinet. This kills any bacteria, fungus or virus that may be present, including TB, HIV and staph.
- Whenever possible, we use disposable tools so our clients don’t have to share.
Payment & Cancellations
- We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Discover, VISA/ MasterCard and Serenity Gift Cards.
- We ask the courtesy of a 48-hour previous notice for multi-service cancellations, and 24-hour notice for single-service cancellations. Without such notice, we must charge for services as booked. Sorry, we can make no exceptions.
- We do not accept bank gift cards or credit card gift cards, such as a VISA gift card. Each card company and institution has unique rules for using this card which may affect how much of your current balance may be used in the spa. We have no control over these policies and don’t wish for you to be disappointed after experiencing a relaxing spa visit!
We’re pleased to offer Serenity Gift Cards in any denomination for your convenience in gifting our services and products.
- Serenity Gift Cards are exchangeable only for these products and services, and have no cash surrender value.
- Refunds are not available on Gift Card purchases.
- Missed Gift Card appointments will forfeit the entire value of the service scheduled. Sorry, no exceptions.
Your therapists work hard to make sure you are comfortable, safe and well-served during your visits to Serenity. As with any service business, it is considered standard practice for clients to tip their service providers. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our professionally trained staff. Customary tipping begins at 15% of your total service fee, but please feel free to show your pleasure with extraordinary service beyond this level if you so desire.
- If your therapist is already busy with another client, we provide envelopes and a basket for more discreet tips at our front reception desk. Simply write the name of your therapist on the envelope, put your tip inside, seal the envelope and drop it in the basket. We’ll make sure it gets to the right person, and we appreciate your generosity.
- We kindly ask that you bring cash or a personal check made out to cash to give to your spa staff member for your gratuity. For your convenience, please be aware that all gratuities are cash only and can not be taken from a gift or credit card. The staff of Serenity appreciates your understanding and cooperation.
We go to great lengths to create a relaxing atmosphere for you and our other guests, but we need your help to maintain it. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, and leave the distractions of the outside world… outside.
- We prefer that you leave cell phones at home or in your car, but if you must bring them in, PLEASE make sure they’re turned off
- We ask that you arrive at the spa 15 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment with Serenity. We need that time to familiarize you with our facility, and to do a brief consultation to gain the information our therapists will need to best serve you.
- Arriving a bit early for any appointment is a good idea, allowing you to unwind and slip into Spa Time.
- If you can’t arrive early, please do be on time when arriving for appointments. To avoid delaying our next guest, your appointment will end as scheduled even if you arrive late. So prompt arrival will ensure that you get the most value from your services.